You are welcome to use this Mechanic Resume Sample but remember never use something you don't understand. Dont use words that are too fancy that you would never say. You must be able to explain to your potential future employer anything that you put in your resume.
Please read the page that goes with this sample resume- Resume Notes
This explains and gives different examples for each different section
MECHANIC RESUME SAMPLE
YOUR PHONE NUMBER
I have grown up on a family farm pulling apart and fixing what ever I could get my hands on. My parents are hardworking honest people and have passed this down to me. I have done work experience as a mechanic at two different workshops and loved it. I enjoy working as part of the team in the workshop.
ABC High School
Currently completeing GCSE
WORK EXPERIENCE/ MECHANICAL EXPERIENCE
2015. Four weeks at ABC Truck Repairs
2016. Two weeks at XYZ Car Repairs
During work expereince I have learnt
- basic servicing of Scania trucks
- basic servicing of ford cars
I enjoyed helping on bigger jobs and have learnt a little on the following jobs on Scania trucks
- Removing gearboxes and replacing clutches
- Replacing turbos
- Replacing exhaust manifold gaskets
- Valve adjustment
I have learnt a little on Ford cars including
- Replacing Head Gaskets
- Replacing waterpumps
- Replacing brake pads
Some of the key points I have learnt about safety in the workshop are
- Wear safety glasses when using grinders, hitting something with a hammer and working underneath a vehicle.
- Putting the keys in your pocket when working on a vehicle so the engine cant be started and vehicle cant be moved.
- Never work under a hoist without putting a safety prop in place
- Don’t step/ jump over workshop pits
- Use jack stands under axles before working underneath
ABC Truck Repairs
XYZ Car Repairs
12 3456 1234